Sunday, May 24, 2009

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MY PRINCESS!!!




So Rachel turns 21 today. It is funny she says that when you are younger, you anticipate turning 21 so much and although she is a little excited that she can can order a beer if she wants but she is more excited about buying Chaz a new toy or learning mobile to help him sleep in his crib. Wow how our priorities change when we become parents. She is not only the most amazing daughter in the world but I am so proud of the mommy she is, she is so attentive, loving and kind and I think she knows everything about everything. She is constantly reading or researching Chaz' progress, researching and buying toys that get good reviews only, pumping in the closet at work, and she is so patient with the little guy, I am more amazed at her every time I see her interact with Chaz, he is a very lucky little boy to have her as a mommy. I wish her every happiness she deserves and love her with all of my heart plus.



This is so funny, watch Chaz' DUCK LIPS at the end of the video. You will want to watch over and over......

No comments: