Saturday, May 23, 2009

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

So it is Memorial Day Weekend; the official "kick-off" to summer, and the weather in Utah is cloudy and overcast:( I was supposed to go boating with Andrew and my sister Susan today but when I woke up it was ugly and cloudy so I decided not to go, I hope they aren't freezing. They have been camping since yesterday, and were going to take out Andrew's new boat. I think I will wait until July when there is a very little chance of "yucky" weather! This holiday isn't just about having an extra day off but a time of rememberance, although I personally do not have anyone close to me currently serving in the military I do think and pray about all of those families who do. I pray each night and am so thankful for the sacrificies not only our soldiers make for our freedom but for their families who I am sure are constantly worried and concerned for their safety. I hope you all enjoy the post and pictures here; my most precious and treasured blessings in the world, those I am truly thankful for. Enjoy, Love Carla























































No comments: