Sunday, July 12, 2009

JULY 2009 FAMILY UPDATES!!






So it has been a while since I updated, this summer has been really busy. Fridays I watch Chaz and I don't do a thing except play!!!!! He is such a great blessing, my "monkey" is my favorite thing in the world. I have nicknamed him "monkey" since he climbs all over me. Here is a cute family pic of the Barkers this weekend, they took Chaz on his first camping trip, all three of them in the same tent, I mean all four.....can't forget Turbo. Please check out my online photo album of Chaz for many, many more pics of my little guy. The photo album should be updated early this week.




Andrew and Veronica are in the final stages of buying their new house, it is brand new and pretty close to Rachel and Brett. They haven't closed yet but are very close, they are really excited to enter into this next stage of life together. I don't have any pics of the house yet so those will be up next month. Here is really cute pic of the two of them:)


Jesse is here in Utah this month visiting, he is thinking of moving to San Jose when he returns to the bay area, he likes living in a big city, lots more opportunities etc. He has produced a few live shows while in Santa Cruz and has done well, he has the guts to pursue his dream and he is going for it. Sorry no updated pics of Jesse:(


Ash, Jimmie and Lyric are still in San Francisco living the city life, Lyric is going to be starting day care a few days a week to start learning to interact with kids his age, etc. He is really smart and loves to talk to Grandpa on Skype. What a great tool for us to use to get to actually see him and talk to him rather than just on the phone, Grandpa loves it and I have to remind him that Lyric is a three year old and has quite a short attention span, he loves to read his books to us on Skype.


August is going to be a busy month, we are planning our annual family vacation and had decided to go to Southern Cal this year, go to Sea World, the beach and lots of fun stuff. Our family has almost doubled in a matter of 2 years so this will be quite an adventure I am sure, with 2 little ones now. You can be assured I will have alot of pics from that trip posted at the end of August.


Thank you for checking the blog, it is my way to share a little of what I love the most with those I love, have a great summer and stay cool. Love, Carla

No comments: